Ensuring the continuous supply of medical gas piping network
MEDGAS BANK Automatic changeover cylinders are designed for healthcare facilities wishing continuously supply oxygen, nitrous oxide, compressed air, nitrogen or carbon dioxide, their distribution of medical gases from cylinders or bundles.
The range of NOVAIR Medical cylinders meet capacity requirements from 40 to 90 m3/h, and works with groups of minimum 2x1 cylinder.
Working principle of an automatic change-over manifold
MEDGAS BANK is connected to two different power sources called primary and secondary source. It is equipped with valves that reduce the variable pressure in medical gas cylinders at high pressure. The valves are designed and tested for pressures above 400 bar. The inverter mounted on the control panel allows switching between two sources, usually composed of groups of cylinders.
Key features :
- Automatic switch between the two ramps
- Lever to indicate priority ramp
- Inlet & Outlet pressure gauges
- High-pressure regulators
- High pressure valves
- Connecting hoses (NF, DIN, BS, CGA …)
- Cylinder ramps & safety valves
- Alarm panel with visual & audible alarm, connected to pressure switch (optional)
- Medical device class IIb
- ISO 7396-1 compliant
- Ensures a continuous supply of medical gases into the hospital piping network
- Reduces pressure level (usually 200 bar / 2900 psi) to intermediate medical gas piping working pressure (9 to 12 bar)
- Highly stable outlet pressure
- Easy maintenance